How To Guides iPad, fix, guide, how to, ipad fix — October 11, 2011 16:39 — 0 Comments
iPad Fix: “iPad Disabled, connect to iTunes”
“iPad Disabled, connect to iTunes” – This situation is quite frustrating and if you are looking to fix it, then you have come to the right place. We have seen that a lot of people suffer from this issue, so what we did was write an effective guide to help you get out of this situation. This happens to a lot of people mostly because one has forgotten the password (and tried opening it by entering wrong passwords a lot of times)or when someone has tried to unlock your iPad and failed way too many times. Initially, the iPad gets locked for a few minutes, but then after several tries your iPad locks itself entirely and shows you this exact message.
How to Fix “iPad Disabled, connect to iTunes” Problem
Now that you have locked your iPad by continuously putting the wrong password, the first thing that you should do is to stop worrying and start concentrating because one mistake could cause your data to be erased entirely. The second thing that you should do is identify which computer it was that you last synched your iPad with. After doing these two things, follow the following steps:
- Connect your iPad with the computer that you last synched it with and then synch it.
- If you are sure of your password, then you can input it and proceed to the home screen.
- If you do not know the password, then you will have to perform a restore on the computer that you had last synched your iPad with. Doing a restore will remove the lock and you can proceed to the iPad home screen.
Note: You must be careful before you synch in your iPad with any computer, because if you had performed a restore with a computer that you hadn’t last synched with, then you can lose all of your data. But on the bright side, you will be able to unlock and remove the password. For security reasons, Apple had installed a function that cleans up everything in your iPad.
Incoming search terms:
- ipad disabled connect to itunes
- ipad is disabled connect to itunes
- ipad is disabled connect to itunes fix
- ipad is disabled connect to itunes how to fix
- how to fix disabled ipad
- ipad disabled fix
- how to fix a disabled ipad
- ipad is disabled
- ipad disabled
- ipad is disabled how to fix